WELCOME TO DOMORE.AI
By using our website or any of our services ("Online Service"), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms of Service" or "Terms"). Please read the Terms carefully before using the Online Service. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use our Online Service.
- The Online Service shall be provided via https://domore.ai/.
- The Online Service is not intended for use by children under the age of 16.
- To be able to use the full scope of Online Service, you need to accept the Terms of Service at registration.
- The Service Provider is Simple Access Solutions Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in POLAND, Poznań 61-806, ul. Święty Marcin 29/8 (REGON: 301967172, NIP (Tax Payer Number): 7792402082, KRS (National Court Register): 0000403988).
THE SCOPE OF ONLINE SERVICE
DoMore.ai is a portal about AI with a catalog of AI tools that displays a short description of the tools and links to these tools. Any content on the portal, including descriptions of the tools, may be created by AI.
We reserve the right to make amendments to the provided Online Service and its scope, including improvements and any reasonable adjustments or modifications.
- You may browse the AI tools by different categories and view pages dedicated to the tools where various tool features are further displayed.
- You may use our Chat to find AI tools or ask advice about using AI tools.
- You may create an account by registering at https://domore.ai/user/register. Some features such as voting up tools, starring the favorites, or saving your search filters may be available only after logging into your account.
- You may use the provided links to third-party websites or services ("Third-Party Services"). If you use a link and are redirected to a third-party website, you are bound by the terms and conditions applicable to Third-Party Services.
- You may subscribe to our 'Ahead of the Curve' AI Newsletter.
- You may opt in for our paid courses and products such as 'Hand-in-Hand with AI & Automation' Course, AI Automation we build for you, or mini AI tools.
- In partnership with other AI projects, we make available the AI Black Friday Bundle which gives access to a number of AI tools for a limited time at a special discount. We are not responsible for the quality of products and services offered by the partner AI projects, or any other aspect thereof. No refunds for the AI Black Friday Bundle are available.
- AI tools are included in the catalog at our discretion and the inclusion is free of charge. If you have an AI tool that you would like to be added to the catalog, you may contact us via the Contact Form available at https://domore.ai/contact.
- If you have an AI tool that has been included in our catalog, you may promote it by purchasing a high spot to obtain more visibility and traffic to your page.
- You may co-create our AI Blog by publishing guest blog posts on our blog. Guest blog posts are published for free at our discretion. We may refuse to publish a guest blog post without giving a reason. If you want to publish on our blog, you may contact us via the Contact Form available at https://domore.ai/contact.
ENTERING INTO THE AGREEMENT
- You and the Service Provider are the parties to the Agreement.
- By using the Online Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 16 years of age and have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the Terms of this Agreement.
- Registration at domore.ai is voluntary and free of charge.
- If you have a problem with registering and/or logging in, you may contact us via the Contact Form available at https://domore.ai/contact.
- You may access your account with your E-mail and Password. You must not disclose your Password to any third parties.
- If you want to use one of the chargeable courses or products, you agree to make one-time payment in compliance with the pricing for the particular course or product of your choice. No refunds are available.
TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- The Service Provider may retract the Agreement within 14 days of entering into the Agreement.
- This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement.
- You may terminate the Agreement at any time without giving a reason. Deleting your account is done by clicking a confirmation link after you cancel your account at https://domore.ai/user.
- All data contained in your account are deleted from domore.ai upon the account closure but may be still stored for some time in the backup copy for the purpose of any parties' claims that may arise in the future. The data will be stored for the shortest time required by law.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- You may participate in improving domore.ai and give your feedback via the Contact Form available at https://domore.ai/contact.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login information and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement.
- You guarantee that the content you publish on our AI Blog and domore.ai in general does not infringe any third party's rights. In particular, you agree to: a) refrain from undertaking any actions resulting in infringement of intellectual property rights or personal rights of third parties; b) refrain from publishing content that is offensive or illegal and/or infringes legally protected personal rights of third parties; c) refrain from publishing spam or unsolicited commercial communication; d) refrain from using domore.ai to place active links to infected websites owned by third parties; e) refrain from using domore.ai in an illegal manner or manner contrary to good practice as well as in a manner that results in the infringement of personal rights of third parties and/or is detrimental to the legitimate interests of the Service Provider; f) refrain from any actions which could impede or disturb the functioning of domore.ai, in particular by providing malicious code or infected files willfully; g) use domore.ai in accordance with its destination.
- You are solely liable for your use of domore.ai, in particular for the content you publish.
LIMITATION OF SERVICE PROVIDER'S LIABILITY
- We may display, include or make available Third-Party Services. We shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. We do not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services. Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties' terms and conditions, including their privacy policies.
- We are not liable for any infringing use of the content of domore.ai. In particular, we have no influence on activities being or not being taken up by anyone.
- We are not an Internet access provider.
- We are not responsible for any content, code, or any other imprecision.
- We do not provide warranties or guarantees.
- In no event shall we be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Online Service or the contents of the Online Service.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Online Service, with or without notice and without liability to you.
- We are the only owner and holder of any rights related to domore.ai.
- It is forbidden to use domore.ai in a way that would result in the infringement of our or any third parties' rights.
- The content of the Terms of Service is available at https://domore.ai/terms-of-service. The website allows displaying the Terms of Service on the screen.
- We reserve the right to modify the Terms of Service at any time and from time to time. In the event of substantial modification of the Terms of Service, we will inform you of the modification at least 14 days prior to the modification becoming effective. The notice will be sent to your E-mail.
- In the event of substantial modification of the Terms of Service, you may terminate the Agreement up to the point when the modification becomes effective. If you do not inform us of your will to terminate the Agreement or if you do not terminate the Agreement up to the point when the modification becomes effective, you are bound by the modified Terms of Service.
- A change in the scope and/or type of Online Service that does not affect the existing Agreement does not constitute a substantial modification to the Terms of Service.
- If we decide to change our Terms, we will post those changes on this page and update the Terms modification date at the top of the page.
- The terms and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by Polish law.
- The Terms of Service have been effective since 1 February 2023.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via the Contact Form available at https://domore.ai/contact.